Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Raining Hope Website!

The website I have been working on is finally up on the internet!!  Yay!!  This whole process has been a learning experience to say the least.  It still needs work and I am learning Dreamweaver as fast as I can to make improvements!  Periodically check back cause it will get cooler :)
But for now you can check out the site at as is at RainingHope.org.
This is the organization who works with the Living Hope Children's Home in Uganda where I was able to go for three weeks this past May.  It is a brand new name, and a new start for the organization.  You can check out their blog here to find out more.

If you are interested in sponsoring a child from the home, the sponsorship info isn't up on the site yet- but  let me know if you are interested!
God is doing amazing things through Raining Hope and I am so blessed to be apart of it.  If you have any questions about the organization or my involvement with Raining Hope let me know!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

The website looks great!!

Aaron Delani said...

Good job on the site! Dreamweaver can be a pain at times, but yeah, Good Job! Keep learning how to do things!

Joanna Noel said...

thanks guys! That really means a lot... it is so hard! A learning process indeed!