Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Awesome Items to Buy

I have some news... I am returning to Uganda in December!  I am so excited to go back and serve the orphans there, learn from them and experience the beautiful country of Uganda.

So since going back costs lots of money, I have created some crafty crafts to sell and raise money to go.  Some of the items are pictured below.  They would make great Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, or just to buy for yourself!  Help support the cause and visit the store I have made and purchase an item!  Have fun and let me know what you think!


Click here to see the site! ----->   JoannaNoelCreative

1 comment:

karina said...

Bravo! I love your crafts, and I'm so excited for you and your second trip to Uganda.
I'm going to tell my friends about your online shop! :D