Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Backyard



It finally feels like fall has arrived!  It has been raining the past two days and I love it.  Today I was sitting in my room, window open, listening to the rain and Pricilla Ahn . I looked at my lonely camera which I have been neglecting lately, and decided to go outside to take some pics and smell the rain.  We have some random stuff in our backyard, but it was sure fun to get out in the rain and take some pics.












Remember these???  I wonder if I could still fit in it...




Just for those days you want to go snorkeling in the pool, you know, the usual.




I get so excited when I see pumpkins and leaves on the ground.  I think partly because I was in Italy this time last year and missed the festive harvest time.  I'm so thankful to be here in California this year.  Its definitely not Italy, but its home.
Have an amazing Wednesday, don't forget to appreciate the simple things. The little things God gives us to enjoy when times get hard.

Peace Out.


No comments: